Logan EV Experience 2021
Version 1.3 Dated 13 Nov 2021
All Drivers & Passengers:
1. I agree to follow the directions of the event organisers, marshals and vehicle owners at all times.
2. I acknowledge that my ticket does not guarantee entry to a vehicle, I may be refused entry at the discretion of the vehicle owner.
3. I agree to exit the vehicle in an orderly manner when and where requested by the vehicle owner, providing it is safe to do so.
4. I will not take food or drink into a vehicle.
5. I am not currently ill, and I will inform the event organisers if I become sick with an illness that may affect other people on the day.
6. If I am a driver, I confirm that I have a valid drivers licence, that my car registration is valid and up to date, and that I have all necessary insurance to cover any damage to other vehicles or persons by me.
7 I acknowledge and agree that due to the nature of the activity (the event and test ride), it would be unreasonable for 100% Renewable Community Campaign (trading as Solar Citizens), Give it a Whirl Pty Ltd and the Australian Electric Vehicle Association Inc (‘the Organisations’) to be in any way responsible for any injury to me and I, by this, to the full extent permitted by law, waive all of my legal rights against and fully release the Organisations for loss, damages or injury howsoever arising out of or in relation to my participation in the activities conducted or organised by the Organisations including without limitation, liability for any negligent or tortious act or omission, breach of duty or breach of contract or breach of statutory duty on the part of the Organisations, its office bearers, directors, members, employees, or agents.
I further acknowledge and agree that I undertake the activities freely, voluntarily and absolutely at my own risk and with a full appreciation of the nature and extent of all risks involved in the activity. This waiver binds me as a participant and my executors.
I confirm that I have no conditions, medical or physical, that could prevent me from, or be aggravated by, participating in this activity.
I have read and understood this waiver of legal rights.